Welcome to Bad Daddy, Mr. Head-of-Household. The complaint department is full, and we’re all out of numbers. But we are running a poll-
What keeps you up at night most as a parent (besides your crying babies)?
Let us know, and then check out our top lessons, learned the hard way. Take two (or more), and call me in the morning-
Previous: HOW TO MAKE A KICK-ASS VOLCANO
Last: FATHER’S DAY DILEMMA
10) We’re Headed Back to a Gold Standard (and what to do first)
9) Four Killer Cocktails for the Holiday Weekend
8) Food, Antibiotics, and Behavior Problems in Children: The Gut-Brain Connection
7) Top 10 Ways to Manage Your Wife’s Emotions
6) Ask (Bad) Daddy (colic, potty-training, sibling rivalry, and sex-ed)
5) The Cry-It-Out Myth
4) The Truth About Money
3) Stop Telling Your Kids “Good job”
2) The College Debt Bubble (and Six Rules for 529 Plans)
1) No More Nagging: A Manager’s Guide to Point-System Parenting
All-Time Fan-Favorite: THE TRUTH ABOUT BABIES
Sign up for our email list and receive entertainment, education, tips, and commiseration on being a parent, a husband (or managing one), and an effective provider in the post-Bretton Woods era of America today.
Our focus shifts, but generally we deal with the absurd, in the light of trying to raise and provide financial, emotional, and intellectual support for a family.
On any given month, that might include both baby and financial advice, kids sports, managing your wife’s emotions (the answer is always no, you don’t look fat in this), and the root of all of the world’s problems: bureaucracy.
Yes, that includes both political parties, and no, we don’t hate America. We love what America stood for not that long ago. We want that dream back for our kids, their kids, and your kids.
We welcome your feedback and want to hear what you are struggling with as a family. Maybe we can help. Submit a question, and we’ll do our best to respond. Thanks for all you do in your thankless jobs as parents in America today.